Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Kosovo


Today was a good day. These are my Kosovo pals. And that's the Kosovo flag in the background. I finally am able to remember Tafil's name (he's on the right). But I'm still working on even pronouncing my other friend's name let alone trying to remember it.

Kosovo is near Greece and they have good music.

I was watching one music video with them at lunch time and it was pretty funny. What is this word they keep saying I ask as I repeat it. They laugh and tell me it's a bad word. :) Haha. I guess it was about people from the country and the city and they were making fun of them... But I'm not sure if they were making fun of both groups or the country people being in the city. Hmm...

For 3 years of work these guys make $100,000 which is nothing to KBR, (I don't know what this stands for exactly although most of us have agreed it's an acronym for Keep Bush Rich. KBR is the company or group that hiars Americans and third country nationals to work on base.) but is kind of crap when an American can make $80,000 a year just watching some Indian guy pump gas and have everyone that fills up sign a sheet of paper.

Apparently Kosovo is a really great place, so I might add to my list of stops when I go backpacking through Europe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tina,
the flag behind you is not a Kosovo's flag, but the flag of Albania. Your "friends" are pimps, they provide soldiers in the base with "fresh meat" from Ukraine and Moldova. If you don't belive me ask around. And btw, you are HOT!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home