Thursday, March 16, 2006

Moment by moment.

The Library in Long Beach... hot chocolate and huge comfy couches. My journal... random thoughts. Theresa and Jenelle. Computers. And me falling asleep. :)

I miss home.

I was thinking today and what if the earth and the moon switched places in our lives... and what if Neil Armstrong had landed here instead... Would he have fallen down and truly not been able to get back up? Muscle mass is interesting. You don't use it and you'll lose it... But what if you never needed it to begin with? Does no gravity = no need for muscle?

I found Mandy Weiland's twin brother working sandbags today. I need to find out his name so I can tell her who her Iraqi brother is... And maybe I should send her a picture of him.

I am beyond tired right now. I really wish I had a friend to fall asleep next to. They wouldn't even have to cuddle. I just want someone familar near...

I experienced a weird feeling recently. I'm somewhat used to being disappointed (aren't we all really) so I usually don't get hurt when I receive an answer that might be negative. And more recently I actually have come to expect the answer to be negative. I didn't realize this though until a few days ago when the answer was positive. I felt as though I was in a movie scene.... "okay, well.... thanks anyway..." *at this point the character walks out of site* Then cut to two seconds later. *The same character comes walking back grinning from ear to ear...* "Really!?"

It's a nice feeling. I like it when people suprise me... and not many people do... but when they do I feel nice and I write about it. :) (So, yay for feel good moments like these.)

I'm off to have sweet dreams of Iraqi rhythm and music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home