Tuesday, April 26, 2005

desire

You move in close I feel your breath
I hear my heart beat lose it’s depth
These shallow waters you bring me to
Make me want a piece of you

You move in closer a kiss to steal
So soft outside your skin I feel
Your arms around me is this real
Can I feel

Am I getting over
The one whose spell I once was under
Storm clouds roll out taking thunder

You’re like a rainy day in summer time
The kind I wish for all the time

On my neck you still are breathing
Lost in these thoughts my head is seething

Breathe

I want to hold you hug you kiss you
Despite my fears I can’t resist you

Breathe

I touch your neck my lips caress
Inside I’m shaking such a mess

I feel your kiss upon my cheek
It’s these very lips which mine do seek

Breathe

But you don’t rush me, or keep me waiting
We move in close both hesitating

Our magical dancing a butterflies flight
Landing ever so softly together tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home