Saturday, May 07, 2005

Fade (dream sequence 3)

These nightmares, of road flares
Car entangled and I'm fading
but I won't die.

I wanna fly.
No more falling
I'm always short of shy.

I can't hit the mark,
it's half past dusk and getting dark.
No spark inside is flaring
No part inside is daring

I'm not living I'm not dying
And I'm not laughing
Yet I'm not crying

But I am running
And I am falling
Outside's a mess
And inside I'm bawling

I hate to see them
But I can't stop staring
I hate what she did
But I can't stop caring

A shooting star is falling near
Falling dead
Inside this head from fear

It's still burning
It's still churning
It wants to die,
but it's still learning...

Cut it in half just like my heart
In your hands I fall apart
Keep what you want
and throw what's left away
Fuck the bullshit

I KNEW you wouldn't stay...

Fade to black and then to grey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home