Monday, May 02, 2005

Darkness Chills

Empty casket, no dead men sleep.
Wake and wander, living deep,
In thought, in self, inside, and out.

Walking streets the dead men roam,
Outside from in their timber home.
Cuts are deep upon their veins.
Knife weilding nomads display their pains.

And we are all alone in thought
Without the home our heart has sought.

Words so vacant, vivid, veil...
Storm clouds gather, watch it hail,
I don't want you, need you, care
With eyes so cold a piercing stare,

A year gone by and for some, more,
Wasting life betroved a whore,
Cheating, lying, cold as stone,
Two faces surface darkness shown.

So, lay me down here now to sleep,
With dead and dying men I creep,
Losing love, give up on life,
Lacking self and gaining strife,

Death he stops here hand in knife,
As she stole my love, he steals my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home